Garuda Indonesia (Persero) adopted a Human Capital Management approach which perceives employees as assets with high levels of competitiveness. Engaged in the service industry, Garuda Indonesia acknowledges the importance of human resources in creating a strong and sustainable corporate performance.
Therefore, since 2005 the Company has actively redefined its policies and human resources systems in order to be aligned with the Company’s grand strategy and objectives. For Garuda Indonesia, people have always been the main priority. Employees can be viewed as human capital, implying that Garuda Indonesia’s employees have knowledge, skills and potential work habits that can support the Company’s productivity.
In order to become valuable capital with a strong contribution to the organization, every employee has to have a healthy work spirit and hence will be competent enough for the organization.
CREW & CROPA ASSIGNMENT
- age max. 28 year
- education min. graduate d3 various discipline science from foremost education institution
- ipk min. 3.00 (scale 4.00)
- dominate english, tongue and article
- dominate computer use (min. ms office and internet) and information system application
- fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- placement location at jakarta, denpasar, end looks at, and field
Online Registration :